Saturday, July 24, 2010

To the Mattresses Week 29 - Top 10 so far

Over at the always entertaining, and must read blog, The Rap Sheet,  J. Kingston Pierce has compiled his list of the Top 10 crime books that he's read so far this year.  It's a great list, with many titles on my to read list.  I'm going to post this over on his site as well, but I figured I'd throw them up here first.  I encourage everyone to check out this fantastic site, and hopefully, to post your own additions.

And while you are there, check out the Dagger Awards, his 5 picks for what best represents crime fiction, the forgotten books, as well as all manner of notes.

So here is my list, in no particular order.

1.  Gun Monkeys - Victor Gischler
2.  The Crime Writer - Gregg Hurwitz
3.  Little Girl Lost - Richard Aleas
4.  Heartsick - Chelsea Cain
5.  King Suckerman - George Pelecanos
6.  The Girl Who Played With Fire - Steig Larsson
7.  Redbreast - Jo Nesbo
8.  The Wheelman - Duane Swierczynski
9.  The Man Who Smiled - Henning Mankell
10.  Walking the Perfect Square - Reed Farrell Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment