Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Comics Wednesday Week 10 - Crimeboss


I really hate the idea of just posting a link for the second day in a row.  I had a review of a book all set to go, and I had every intention of publishing it first thing this morning.

But I checked Facebook first, and one of my facebook friends had a link to this site.

http://www.crimeboss.com/index.shtml

Richard Wolfe, the gent who cobbled this fine site together has done us all a favor.  Not only has he gathered many of the amazing crime comic covers from the 40's and 50's, but he's also linked to some relevant articles about the histories and troubles of crime comics.

I felt compelled to pass along the news.   Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go back right now to look around some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment