Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Night at the Movies Week 2 - Godfather Battle!























Last Saturday I opened up the phone lines, aren't those what connects all this internets business, and asked all of you folks for your favorite crime movies.

The responses, while not as many as I had hoped for, have been good and varied.  To narrow down the list to a Top 10 at this point would be quite hard. 

So I'm not going to do it.

Starting today, we are going to have our selves a bit of a BATTLE ROYAL!  Heck yeah folks, line up your steroid freaks, wave your giant foam fingers, and don't change your shirt for the next three days.  We are going to let these movies duke it out man to man, or woman, should that particular case happen. (I've seen Lady Vengence, and that woman can bring it.)

I've been playing around with the website and all these neat little sidebar options, so I'm going to give it a go and use the "poll" toolbar.  Not sure if it will work, seems pretty idiot proof, but then again, I am an idiot.

Today starts it all, and I'll throw a new poll question up weekly.  And I lied when I said it would be a battle royal, it's going to be more like a tournament.  But BATTLE ROYAL! just sounds so much more energetic.  

Today's poll question...

What is the best Godfather movie.  I'm even throwing Part 3 in there because I feel bad for poor Andy Garcia.  Zasa!

Part I



Part II



Part III

No comments:

Post a Comment