Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Comics Wednesday Week 26 - Ray Dillon

Not crime rated today, but hopefully you readers realized the NEW AND IMPROVED LOGO at the top of the page.  It was created by Ray Dillon, an artist who, like myself, lives in Maine. 

From his bio:
I'm an illustrator and painter in comic books, gaming, film, and trading cards, and would like to paint for children's books. I also write novels and children's books.



In 2002, I co-founded the online entertainment arts studio and production company, Golden Goat Studios, Inc.


Recent project: Rogue Angel and Jennifer Love Hewitt's presents: Music Box for IDW Publishing, and Nightmare World for Image Comics.


I married comic artist, Renae De Liz, at San Diego Comic-con 2009! We have a 6 year old son and a new baby boy on the way in February.


Some of my past work includes: Marvel: Avengers sketch cards, Lord of the Rings: Masterpieces, Wizard of Oz sketch cards, Lord of the Rings: Evolution, Nightwing: Fundamentals, Noble Causes, Perhapanauts, Nothingface, Fear Agent, Venture, Dodge's Bullets, The Pact, Phantom Jack, Touch-of-Death, Awakenings, Ted Noodleman and Nightmare World.


I have a very full plate, but I am open to considering commissions and projects. Adjustable rates. Email or call.

Besides being a damn fine artist, he is also an incredibly nice guy.  Please go to his web pages and check him out.

http://www.raydillon.com/

http://www.raydillon.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment