Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Comics Wednesday Week 24 - Jason Aaron vs. David Lapham

It was a good shipment from DCBS  the other day, mostly because a new volume of SCALPED was included.  (Volume 6 - The Gnawing, to be exact)  I'm not even sure if I've mentioned it previous to this, but Scalped is my favorite crime comic, and possibly overall comic, right now.  Jason Aaron is knocking it out of the park, with each issue and storyline topping the previous.  It's got everything you could possibly want in a story; sex, drugs, gangsters, guns, more sex, and Dash Bad Horse, one of the most intriguing new protagonists I've seen.

One of these days, perhaps in the near future, I'll get around to doing a Scalped month.  It's that good.

But until then, I found this goodie over at the Jason Aaron forum.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment