Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Short Con Week 24 - The Crime Complex

In my quest to read an apparent never ending supply of short crime fiction (thanks to those handy anthologies), I've been forgetting an important medium, film.  So for the next few weeks I'm going to troll YouTube and other such places and highlight some short crime films that I happen to find.

The first film, The Crime Complex, was literally the second hit I got on YouTube.  I know nothing about anyone involved, other than what was listed on the credits.  And while the constant cuts in the beginning drove me a bit nuts, there were some good shots, and the actors held their own.  I'm still a little unsure about the ending, but I could think of worse ways to spend less than ten minutes.  Enjoyable film.

No comments:

Post a Comment