Saturday, June 26, 2010

To the Mattresses Week 25 - River City Cinema's "Heist School Vaction"



Sometimes the town I live in can be incredibly cool.  I hate the name, but love the idea.  A different heist movie each Friday night for the next six weeks, outdoors and free!  I plan on catching a few of these.  Check out the schedule.

June 25- The Ladykillers (original)
July 2 - The Killing
July 9 - Ocean's 11 (original)
July 16 - The Italian Job (original)
July 23 - The Sting
July 30 - The Return of the Pink Panther

Now, I happen to know a guy on the committee, and I'd like to think he got this idea from me.  I know it not to be the case, but I can dream.  Anyway, should you find yourself in Bangor with nothing to do on a Friday night, you could do worse than to check out these excellent films.

Check out the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment