The rules are pretty simple:
• Thank the person who gave this to you. (Thank you Jeff)
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Done)
• Link to the person who nominated you. (And Done)
• Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. (I will let you decide what I have done)
• Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies of their own.
• Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you have nominated them.
1. I got a drink of water for Harlen Ellison, only to have him call me a pussy.
2. I once got a sinus infection from the glitter on a strippers chest.
3. I have fallen asleep in an alleyway in Boston and woken up in my dorm the next morning with money, but without socks.
4. Two ex-girlfriends have held guns on me with intent to do me harm.
5. I drank Henry Rollins' water and gained his strength and the ability to not need shoes.
6. I helped start the mudfight at the Green Day show at Woodstock 94.
7. Debated the merits of The Dead Hate the Living with Stephen King.
Chris Beckett - Warrior Twenty-Seven
Duane Swierczynski - Secret Dead Blog
Jimmy Palmiotti - Listen to Jimmy
Allen Appell - The Thriller Guy