Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ragged Isle

A friend of mine clued me in to this the other day, and I must say I'm really intrigued.  It takes place in Maine, the state I call home and a locale that seriously needs more crime fiction.  Sure, the big cities might have all the romance and danger, but we've got plenty of history, grudges, and dirty little secrets. We are not just creepy small towns created by Stephen King, although you can't be completely sure.

 I've embedded the first part, but please, visit the website.  They've got a lot planned.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for watching. The best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing our series with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Ragged Isle fan here; I'll be back to read more of what you recommend.

    ReplyDelete