Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Parker: The Martini Edition

I already have the hardcovers of both The Hunter and The Outfit books by Darwyn Cooke, but the oversized hardcover whore in me simply cannot resist double dipping when IDW releases this:

It will include both adaptations, the Man With The Getaway Face story, sketchbook material, an eight-page story that will only be available in this edition, plus other goodies.  It will be 9" x 13" instead of the usual 6" x 9" and will be slipcased.  And with at least two more adaptations on the way, it's a safe bet this doorstop of a book will eventually have a shelf mate.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I really need to pick these up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent. Have you read the Stark originals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a random few. I'd like to read the series from beginning to end in the near future.

    ReplyDelete