Monday, April 4, 2011

The Killing AMC

AMC might have been grabbing headlines recently for their battles with Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner, but lets not forget they put out some quality original programming.  Besides Mad Men we are treated with Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and now The Killing, which premiered last night.

I don't have cable, so I didn't get a chance to view it yet, but I'm getting good vibes from the previews and television spots.  The "Who Killed Rosie Larsen" is a good start, because it automatically conjures up images of Twin Peaks.

1 comment:

  1. I watched it. It does feel a little like Twin Peaks, but without all the weirdness and cream corn nonsense. It's very well done. Well shot. Well acted. Moody. Interesting characters. Engaging mystery.

    I know it's a very focused procedural piece, but my only complaint would be that it could have moved just a little bit quicker.

    ReplyDelete